It's a new year which means its time to set new goals. If I had a TARDIS, I would have all my goals completed already, but I'm unfortunately not a Time Lord. So this earthling unfortunately must do everything in real time.
Here are my goals:
1) Win cover of the month in January.
- I love the All Author Cover contest. It's free, it's fun, and I could receive some great marketing tools. Check out the link below and vote now.
2) Finish writing the final books of The Progenitor Chronicles and publish them.
- I love the world of Xardenora with technology and the environment live in harmony.
- I will miss the romance between Xendara and Darijus.
- When I write the final line, I may cry because these characters are near and dear to my heart.
3) Write a new short story in the world of The Progenitor Chronicles.
- I love Time Crystal. But as I've written more books within this futuristic fantasy world, I realized there is another side story that might be of interest to readers.
- Title and topic will be forthcoming.
4) Plan and outline my next novel series.
-This next series will be an epic fantasy with a dystopian undercurrent.
- I still need to hash out the details, but I'm hoping to publish the first book in 2024.
- I'm very excited for the planned enemies to lovers romance between the daughter of King and the undercover outcast.
5) Obtain fifty more reviews for The Progenitor Chronicles.
-If you'd like to support me, please consider leaving a review on Amazon, Goodreads, or Bookbub. The links are at the top of the page.
6) Read twenty-four books this year and write reviews.
- I would love to read more, but between my day job and my writing career, I only have so much time. (I seriously need a TARDIS or be kidnaped by a Time Lord.)
7) Setting up my Etsy store
- I'm going to sell my signed books direct.
- There will be book swag too.
Those are just a few of my goals for this year. I hope that you'll be able to accomplish your goals for the year too.
If you haven't already done so, subscribe to my weekly newsletter and get the prequel to The Progenitor Chronicles for free.
The Progenitor Chronicles
Time Crystals are forbidden for a reason, but King Oren must use one to save a civilization.
King Oren’s only goal was to be a peaceful caretaker of the galaxy. But when a girl falls through a portal into his courtyard clutching a forbidden Time Crystal, his life changes.
With a cataclysmic event imminent, he must lead a group from his home system to the opposite side of the galaxy. Everyone looks to their seemingly immortal race for aid, but even with their elemental powers, they are far from perfect.
Armed with the Time Crystal, they seek to stop an exploding star from decimating an entire population. The problem is, he doesn’t know how to use the crystal. Even worse, he might die trying.
Will King Oren stop the star from exploding? Or will time unravel?